Uses & Applications
Garrett ACE APEX for detection ancient or modern-made coins of silver or gold or bronze.
- Coin shooting for ancient or modern-made coins of silver or gold or bronze.
- Relic hunting for small metal objects like ornaments and jewelry (rings – collars).
- Ferrous metal detection of iron or its alloys.
- Detection non-ferrous minerals like silver – platinum and others.
Device program Functions
IRON VOLUME allows user to decrease the volume of iron targets, while the volume of non-ferrous targets remains at normal level. Experienced treasure hunters often like hearing all targets, but will appreciate the option to decrease volume of undesired items.
- Easy to adjust volume control for both the built-in speaker and headphones.
- 8 sensitivity/depth adjustments.
- Built-in z-lynk wireless technology up to 6 times faster than Bluetooth.
Systems & Technical Specifications
Multi-Flex technology give the prospector a wide variety in detection applications for different types of ferrous or non-ferrous metals and detection of buried objects at different sizes in all terrain and soil types.
Garrett Ace Apex combines modern design with a large screen with excellent performance, excellent detection depth on a wide variety of targets, plus a fast target recovery speed and a variety of practical uses that suit all the needs of prospectors and treasure hunters.
Garrett Ace Apex is a metal detector that must be acquired by the prospector in order to discover precious objects and hidden gold at a competitive price.
Digital Target ID
The device displays on its screen a special identifier number called the digital target identifier (Target ID), which is a number within the range 0 – 99 related to the electric conductivity of the metal.
It gives the prospector an idea about buried object metal type as the value changes according to the metal, user with experience and expertise can link the various targets IDs to specific metal type.
Note: this number depends on many factors including search frequency and detection mode and ground balance and soil type.
Hybrid Audio System
Garrett ACE Apex target audio provides the simplicity of binary audio (found on previous ACE detectors) with the additional benefits of subtle proportional audio for faint targets.
Apex include 5 distinct tones provide greater audible target identification for different targets types.
Iron audio feature is a special audio tone made by detector to identify the presence of ferrous metal such as iron or its alloys like steel.
Iron Audio unique feature helps to correctly identify complex iron objects, such as bottle caps.
The ground balance feature in Garrett ACE APEX performed correctly due to high-resolution 175 points of ground balance resolution that fit all terrain types ranging from ferrous ground to saltwater.
The Notch Discrimination feature enable the user to discriminate between different metal types with 20 levels, 8 of them for iron.
Garrett ACE APEX is designed according modern guidelines to make it easy to handle and carry and use in fields or beaches or parks and so.
The design of device control panel includes intuitive efficient controls for most frequently used settings and features with Easy-access menu adjustments for other options.
Large LCD Screen
Among the distinctive design features of the device is the large size of liquid crystal display (LCD) , which guarantees the user the ease of reading digital ID numbers for targets and other indicators.
Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to approximately 15 hours of use, depending on settings and used modes and coils.
- This technology allows the user to choose a specific search frequency from among a set of preset frequencies in order to limit the search to a specific metal type or size.
- Or he can select one of Apex’s simultaneous multifrequency modes in order to cover all the targets and sizes at the same time to achieve best performance and shorten required time.
- As a general law: lower search frequencies generally offer improved detection on larger and more conductive targets (for example large silver coins).
- On the other hand, higher frequencies generally offer improved detection on smaller and less conductive targets (example: hammered silver coins, gold nuggets).
- Six detection moded + pinpoint:
- US Coins (with coin icons).
- and Custom.